Today's been a better day. When Bryan got home from school I totally broke down and vented to him. It helped a little but didn't really solve anything. I guess we'll see what happens.
I've been feeling pretty good for the most part. I was super stressed last night so I was hurting a lot but today's much better. I still have to go to the bathroom non stop but that's normal. We're going to Bryan's sister tomorrow for her sons birthday party so I actually have something to look forward to. There's a lot of conflict with him and her right now so it might be really interesting but I'm getting out of the house and seeing people I actually know.
I keep thinking that things will get better because I have a little angel coming into my life and this baby is going to be such an amazing blessing to me and my life but it just seems like it's just getting harder and harder. I just have to stay positive and less stressed out, keep looking forward to Christmas. :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment